tirsdag den 30. januar 2018

Healthy

I want to be a healthy, and fill the next generation with my offspring. But I am intelligent, ugly, and will transmit my tick-infection and chronic illness to any lover. The tragedy of my life is currently absolute and nothing I ever asked for. I was born from nothing, with nothing, was given nothing, became nothing! And the only thing healthy about my life is my mental health, which is top notch. The only healthy thing about me is the same thing they offer me medicine for, because chronic pain must be a mental health problem (riiight). I'm more realistic and scientific than my own goddamn psychiatrist. I am too sober and analytical for this shitty life.

Danish welfare is a scam setup that only secures high wages for bourgeois offspring, paid by naive tax payers and the weak-minded patients who lack sufficient clarity to see the power structure and understand motivations of involved actors.

In recent months, there has been increased paranoia in media about Fake News and fake bloggers. One popular blogger turned out to be a Russian hired propaganda-machine. In the midst of distrust, I ask you to direct some of your distrust back onto the establishment, particularly the proof that is supposed to be the groundwork for psychiatry and neuro-degenerative diseases. I have been criticized and diagnosed for believing in a diagnosis without clear proof of the infection. Now, direct the distrust back onto those who should have proof at hand for their psychiatric definitions. They have none. It's a scam. The product is idle talk, the product is that nurses can sit in their chairs and get paid for speaking some words to people like me. It works for them, until all the real economic activity has moved overseas where it doesn't have to support a population of idle talkers. Bourgeois children growing up to have their cozy comfortable inner-city dream career of idle talking to desperate people.

F*** this oppressive bulls*** system.

It only works optimally if you're a healthy, pretty-looking insider moron who never questioned anything.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar