fredag den 20. september 2013

Nerve disturbtion in right jaw

EN:

Today, I had twenty or so twitches in my right jaw. This might be significant because I haven't had any twitches in the head before. Or rather, I had it one time, the night before the whole neurological twitching began (december 2012).

If additional unusual symptoms follow during the next 24 hours, I will let you know.

I highly suspect something is going on around my head. Something getting closer to the centre of my mind. Sure this may sound paranoid as hell, but right now, it just seems like the pattern leads to something very grave with my mind. (twitches started in my right cheek back then, then next morning were very strong in my right toes. Then it all began. Now they're back in my head-area, and combined with the nose disturbance-blood-thing and the tongue thing and the headaches, it seems that something is physically closing in on my brain)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar