tirsdag den 15. oktober 2013

First half of october

The first half of october has been alright, no scary symptoms, only the ones I'm familiar with (twitches in the foot and around the body, soreness).

But that said, I started to experience heart pains tonight (six hours ago), and they went on for twenty minutes, then came back a couple of hours later, so I considered calling the 24/7 doctor, but I didn't because I expect ZERO of them.

I just read that the Norwegian lyme clinic has been shut down. I will read into it, but seemingly it's a very sad story for patients.

Now, the only clinics, relatively close to me, are in Germany. One of them is in Augsburg, and it seems to be the most trusted place in Western Europe. The other one is a doctor Klemann in the city of Pforsheim. I know nothing about the latter. Oh, and a third one mentioned was RehaCenter Gyhum operating south of Hamburg. 

I got these references from a community group online. God bless compassionate people.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar