onsdag den 23. oktober 2013

Return of symptoms

After some peaceful days, my symptoms returned last night.

* The clicking in my right ear has sped up so it clicks in double speed.
* The sound of blood barely pumping through 'the arterie by my right ear' is back and lasted most of the night

* The twitches have returned, still rare and spread around the body so I'm barely annoyed.
* Energy loss to a point where I feel like I've barely slept (which may owe itself to the fact that I woke up many times during the sleep).
* Sore legs for no reason, intensified along with the other symptoms while lying in bed.
* Pain in my right arm, not from the bones but from the joints

As always, these symptoms peak while I (try to) sleep. Right as I write this blog post, I don't have any annoyances from my body at all. Which is great. I must remember to remain thankful.

Oh and the bloody mucus only happened one morning while I visited my biological father. So it didn't technically return. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar